CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

A Nice Short Week


Well, not much is going on this week. We had a short work week with President's Day holiday on Monday and all. We are hoping for a Snow Day tomorrow! Who knows?! I guess we shall see in a few short hours. They are predicting 3 to 7 inches. Maybe I'll be able to send some sled riding video to you soon!

I made a little video this morning of Gideon. It was right before we got him ready for his school day. I found some baby pictures of him that I had forgotten about and I showcase a few of them on the video as well.




Here is another video that I recorded a few weeks ago, but never had the time to post. Gideon decides that mommy is not the only one who will be doing the interviewing and camera work this day. :)

He was a bit upset with me at the end. You will definitely see his frustration and OH please excuse the unfolded laundry behind Gideon. It was laundry day!



Don't you love Gideon's camera skills! :)





0 comments: