CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine' Pancakes with Love!

I gotta get my beauty rest for Valentine's Day tomorrow!

Mommy's making pink valentine pancakes!!!! Fun!

This Valentine had to big of bottom so Mommy practiced her Easter pancake instead.



Ew! Maybe we won't go this route for Easter. Mutilated Bunny Face might freak out the kids!



Gideon getting ready to eat his yummy pancake! Cool Beans!


Let's get a close up of those gorgeous eyes! I Only Have Eyes for You!
That was played at our wedding reception and we danced to that song on our Engagement night.
Love that song!

1
OK, MOM! I agree! This is freaky! It's Freddy Bunny! Yikes!


Gifts for My Two Loves!
Gideon's card played "ABC, easy as 123"!
Kenny's card played "What I like about you!"


Maia all dressed up in hearts for this special day!



Monster's Inc socks for V-Day?!? Well of course!

Where's My Sister? I gotta find her!


Gideon giving his sister some Valentine Love....well sorta! :)

Hmmm! I think I'm a bit traumatized!


Na!!! I was just joking! I love Gid...seriously!
Happy Valentine's Day to all our friends and family!
We love you all!
WE miss you too!
Love, Kenny, Trina, Gideon, and Ladybug Maia

0 comments: