CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Gone Fishing Cupcakes

I made these cute little creations for a good friend's wedding yesterday. Andrea's now-husband, Dustin, loves fishing and we thought this would be a nice addition to the wedding cake. I got the idea from the fabulous website, lacremecupcake.com! You should check out her website. She has some major skills! She has so much creativity and I hope that my copying was a form of flattery!






Well, the bride and groom called me today on their way to their honeymoon in the Poconos, just to thank me! How sweet is that?!? They said the cupcakes were wonderful and they tasted better than the cake that the reception site had made. Love to hear that! :)

Have a wonderful marriage, Dustin and Andrea! May God Bless you in all your years to come!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: